Thursday 31 March 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Happy Thursday reader! Here is a quick little blurb about what’s making me happy lately: Top of the list this week are housewarming parties or more specifically the housewarming party thrown by one of my dearest friends- catching up with lovely people (and meeting some new ones too). Juicy goss *ahem* I mean informed social commentary and a cocktail or four. In retrospect though maybe those last couple of drinks, diluting squash with wine, wasn't the best idea of the night...

This week I have also been very amused by this -Sarcasmaholics anonymous

Also:
the Freesias in my garden beginning to bloom, Cherry blossom, Beatles cupcakes some people are just amazingly talented, the prequel for the new series of Doctor Who being released watch it here, TV especially repeats of House and Monroe (I see a pattern emerging here),

Now it’s time for you to unleash all the things that are worth praising in your life lately. What’s making your heart sing reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.