Thursday 17 March 2011

Things I Love Thursday

I had a smashing time last night, I mean that quite literally reader, still there’s no point crying over spilt milk (even a whole bottle’s worth). Instead I’m going to focus on the things I love this week:


At the top of my list this week is the continued safety of my friends and their families in Japan.

The adorable little boy I looked after this week while his mum spoke to the wardens about baptism. He brought a book on fish with him and consistently referred to all the different fish species by their Finding Nemo names. His mum and/or dad are probably less pleased.



James Thornton and Charlie Baker winning Comic Relief’s Let’s Dance- Entirely deserved, I was so pleased for them and possibly more so because they didn’t expect to win at all.


Well my dear reader, with all of that said, what’s making you dance and sing this week? I hope that you have an absolutely wonderful rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.